I'm the kind of girl who believes in playing by the rules. In fact, if there aren't any rules to play by, I've been known to make them up. So, just to keep us all on on the same page regarding EP, please be aware of the following:
1. I'm no expert, nor do I purport to be. Every opinion or piece of advice shared on this blog is based on my personal experiences and is in no way to be treated as legal or professional advice. If you choose to try anything I write about, please understand that you're doing so at your own risk. You may not love the books and products I love, find my tips helpful or agree with my opinions and beliefs. In such cases, I encourage you to comment or contact me, but realize that use of any information or any choice you make based on reading this blog is of your own free will at and, again, at your own risk.
2. Things Change. I'm notorious for changing my mind, so I just want you to know that I reserve the right to change the focus of this blog, shut it down, sell it, go to a paid platform or otherwise switch it up at my own discretion.
3. Contacting Me. I would love to hear from you, whether you love EP or hate it! Unless you request in writing that the communication to EP be kept confidential, I reserve the right the share all or a portion of any communications received, edited for content where appropriate, without revealing the identity of the sender. I will clearly indicate where any reprinted communications have been edited. Most importantly, I will never sell your contact information to another company. Please note that I am not responsible for the privacy practices of any outside webpages, advertisers or sponsors that appear on this blog.
4. Advertising, Compensation & Reviews. This is a personal blog, meaning that I write and edit it of my own accord and I'm not paid to provide an opinion on the products, services, websites and various other topics that I mention. No opinions expressed on this blog reflect the opinions of my friends, family or current or past employers. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own, or those of a guest blogger or commenter, so any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
I do accept compensation such as cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation, as well as review samples and free products, and will identify them as such if I mention them in any posts. Any time compensation such as cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog, that content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
5. Copyright. Unless otherwise noted, all written and photo content on this blog is my original work and may not be used, reprinted, or published elsewhere without my express written permission and a link back to this blog as the credited source. If you see an image on this blog that is improperly credited (wrong source, missing a known credit, etc.) or, if an image that you own appears on this blog and you would like it removed, please contact me immediately at email@example.com so we can rectify the situation!