1. The original Black power couples- Weezy & George from The Jeffersons and
Claire & Cliff from The Cosby Show
2. Jill & Tim from Home Improvement
3. Every Couple from Modern Family (Cam & Mitch, Claire & Phil and Gloria & Jay)
4. Doug & Carrie from King of Queens
5. Reagan & Chris from Up All Night
Before you jump down my throat about a few notable couples that didn't make my cut, check out this list of 5 Black TV couples who shouldn't have gotten married - I really waver on number 5 (loved the show but I just can't whole-heartedly include them on my model-tv-marriages list) but otherwise I generally agree.
What do you think? Any great TV marriages I left off the list?